Click on the categories below for a free view of quality lists:
EXPERIENCED COLLECTION LAW FIRMS
- Albany - Wilhelm Law Firm PLLC www.WilhelmLawFirm.com
- Baltimore - Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, P.A. www.weinstocklegal.com
- Chicago - Teller, Levit & Silvertrust, P.C. www.tellerlevit.com
- Cincinnati - Thomas & Thomas www.tt-law.com
- Cleveland - Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., L.P.A. at www.weltman.com
- Columbus, OH - Wiles, Boyle, Burkholder & Bringardner Co., LPA at www.columbuscollectionattorney.com
- Dallas - Harrell Pailet & Associates, P.C. - 214-871-8710
- Denver - Miller & Cohen, PC at www.creditorsrights.com
- Honolulu - Kessner Umerbayashi Bain & Matsunaga contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indianapolis - Rubin & Levin, P.C. - www.Rubin-Levin.com
- Jackson, MS - Henley, Lotterhos & Henley, PLLC www.henleyfirm.com
- Jacksonville - Rolfe & Lobello, P.A. www.rolfelaw.com
- Kansas City - Berman,Deleve,Kuchan & Chapman, LC - www.bdkc.com
- Louisville - Celebrezze & Associates www.roccocelebrezze.com
- Minneapolis - Wagner, Falconer & Judd, Ltd. www.WFJLTD.com
- Montreal - Charness, Charness & Charness - www.charness3law.com
- Nashville - Law Offices of Barry J. Gammons - www.GammonsLaw.com
- New York City - Kazlow & Kazlow - www.kazlowandkazlow.com
- New Orleans - Newman, Mathis, Brady & Spedale at www.newmanmathis.com
- Omaha - Brumbaugh & Quandahl, PC at www.bqlaw.com
- Oklahoma City - Works & Lentz, Inc. - www.WorksLentz.com
- Phoenix - Hammerman & Hultgren, P.C. www.Hammerman-Hultgren.com
- Philadelphia - Salaman Law Firm www.SalamanLaw.com
- Pittsburgh - Swartz, Lovejoy & Associates, LLP www.swartzlovejoy.com
- Roanoke - Shenandoah Legal Group, P.C. www.shenlegal.com
- Rochester - Relin, Goldstein, & Crane, LLP - www.rgcattys.net
- Salt Lake City - Stephen B. Elggren, PC www.utahcollections.com
- San Francisco & Bay Area - Glassberg, Pollak & Associates - www.Glassberg-Pollak.com
- St. Louis - Kramer & Frank at www.LawUsa.com
- Tucson - Bass & Associates, PC www.bass-associates.com
- Tulsa - Works & Lentz, Inc. - www.WorksLentz.com
- Wilmington, DE. - Ciconte, Wasserman & Scerba, LLC www.cicontewasserman.com
NATIONWIDE DIRECTORIES OF COMMERCIAL COLLECTION LAW FIRMS
- Commercial Law League - Association of commercial collector attorneys & agencies. wwww.clla.org
- The Commercial Bar Directory covers major counties and 77 countries. Requires registration to receive the benefit of our customer service. Register with email@example.com.
- General Bar List - Complimentary printed directory available.
- The National List - A leading directory of commercial & retail collection law firms nationwide at www.nationallist.com
- American Lawyers Quarterly - A premier directory of commercial law firms.. (call 843-4000 for the password to www.Alqlist.com)
- Columbia Law List www.ColumbiaList.com – Thousands of Consumer and Commercial Collection Attorneys Worldwide.(800)648-1914 ext.201
- Clearing House Quarterly- Source of bonded collection attorneys since 1895 www.agencycollect.com
DIRECTORIES OF ATTORNEYS IN OTHER BUSINESS CATEGORIES
- AttorneyFind - Many categories of business lawyers with e-mails and websites at www.AttorneyFind.com
- Martindale Directory - The Directory containing thousands of law firms in almost every category. Found at www.Martindale.com
- www.CollectionIndustryNews.com – Directory of World Creditors Rights News and Collection Agency and Collection Attorney Listings (800)648-1914 ext.801
Successful Debt Collection
A DVD presentation by Donald B. Kramer, Esq.
Mr. Kramer is President-Emeritus and Founder of Kramer & Frank, a collection law firm in St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri. He has served as Chairman of the Midwest District of the Commercial Law League of America. Mr. Kramer is Chairman- Emeritus and Founder of the National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys and is author of "Mastering Commercial Collections", a training manual used by more than 2,000 business executives, and as a training guide by the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Rockville, Maryland.
Spend 30 minutes with this industry leader and allow him to point out how to avoid common mistakes.
Some highlights include:
* 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Avoid making credit mistakes.
Avoid making collection mistakes.
New methods of delinquency recovery.
The correct credit application.
ORDER NOW !!!
and use your Visa or Mastercard and ask for the $12 SUPER SPECIAL.
www.trainingcollectionmanagers.com does not retain information about visitors to this site ,
and information about the number of searches on the site. We do NOT sell or distribute specific
information about our site visitors, but we reserve the right to transmit your request for information .
www.trainingcollectionmanagers.com is NOT responsible for the Privacy practices of other sites named
captured by this site. Listees have the responsibility of maintaining their own linked sites and the
content thereof is NOT the responsibility of www.trainingcollectionmanagers.com . The use of any
information contained herein, such as opinions, instructions, suggestions, advice, advertisements,
letters and other similar content is at the User's own risk. You are strongly encouraged to consult
professionals prior to making any decision that could have legal or financial consequences. www.trainingcollectionmanagers.com
reserves the right to amend or revise the above PRIVACY statement from time to time as may become necessary.
DISCLAIMER: www.trainingcollectionmanagers.com does not guarantee or warrantee
any services displayed on this website. The fact that a service is listed or advertised does not constitute
an endorsement or recommendation. Please make your own independent investigation of the
services offered by the listee.